Pass On the Truth  

Posted in , , ,

Isn't God good? Don't we have
far more than most? Don't you love
how he takes bad situations and
turns them into His glory?
How does he do that?
How does he love us that much?

For you have been my hope, O Lord,
my confidence since my youth. From birth
I have relied on You; you brought me forth
from my mother's womb. I will ever praise You!
Psalm 71:5-6

God has never forsaken me, even when I
did Him. How is that? And why would He
love me so much when I'm nothing and stupid
and always making wrong decisions?

But as for me, I will always have hope;
I will praise you more and more.
My mouth will tell of your righteousness,
of your salvation all day long,
though I know not it's measure.
Since my youth, O God, you have taught me,
and to this day I declare your marvelous deeds.

Psalm 71

This entry was posted on Saturday, September 27, 2008 at Saturday, September 27, 2008 and is filed under , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment